Pax: Scrum, Pincher, Skimmer, Goliath, Wallburger, Drake, Rowdy, LG, Brutus, Aquaman, Shamwow, Sir Wallace, Chilipepper
Theme of the beatdown was IronPaxChallenge Week 3 – “Meter’s 43”. Covered the F3 disclaimer and core principles.
Pax conducted a Mosey to the bridge, with high knees and buttkickers mixed in.
COP included the following:
- SSH x20 IC
- Strawberry Pickers x10 IC
- Windmills x10 IC
- Arm circles
- Plank stretches
- Toy Soldiers x10 IC
The pax then jogged back to the pavilion, gathered water and selected a coupon. Coupons were full and half-sized cinder blocks.
The main event consisted of executing the IronPaxChallenge – Week 3 workout from our brothers at F3 Greenwood: https://f3greenwood.com/2019/09/15/2019-ironpaxchallenge-week-3-meters-43/
Pax conducted the following series of exercises in sequence, counting the total number of reps completed across all series for a final score:
– 10 Pull-ups
– 15 Burpee Coupon Jump Overs. Execute a Burpee, then side jump over the coupon and repeat.
– 20 Coupon Curls. All the way down and up. Coupon held from the bottom.
– 25 Coupon Squat Thrusters . Squat to parallel legs with block held to chest. Then, stand up and push block overhead until arms are extended.
– 30 Gas Pumps (reverse crunches). Lie on back. Legs together. Feet extended all the way out to six inches. Then, crunch knees to nose.
Rinse and repeat for 43 minutes.
**Score will be cumulative number of reps completed during the 43 minutes. For reference, each full round is 100 reps.
For Example: 5 Rounds completed plus all Pull-ups and Burpees on final round would be 525 total points.
- Sparky is starting a new book study in 2 weeks. Focus is on marriage. Group meets every Saturday at 6:15am at AP.
- Sir Wallace reminded the Pax of a fund-raiser run for My Choice Pregnancy Center. Will occur next Saturday at 7:30am at Benderson Park.
- Bring on the Ministry fundraiser in mid-October. Details on Mumble Chatter.
- Opportunity to lead a single’s group (30’s and 40’s) at Bayside. See Drake for details.
- Fundraising for Rowdy’s mission work. He is looking for donors to commit to $20 / month. Description and link to donate: https://www.facebook.com/groups/430237480509901/permalink/1090122477854728/
- Wallburger asked for prayers for a friend struggling with alcoholism.
- Wallburger also praised lack of cancer in the wife of a business partner.
Have a great week!