Weather – Low 70s – summer is coming
YHC, Shamrock and Ripken started this great month of April with a solid 5 mile pre-run and were greeted with a steady stream of cars entering the parking lot ready for a solid beatdown.
Disclaimer was shared and a mosey was had. Butt kickers, side shuffle, high knees and toy soldiers were on tap.
COP included the following:
- SSH x45IC – sorry – had to honor the birthday somehow
- Windmills x10IC
- Strawberry Pickers x10IC
- LBCs x10IC
- Holly Dolly x10 IC
- Rosalita x10IC
- Mountain climbers x10IC
- Peter Parker x10IC
It was time to roll out the Thang…and seeing it is April 1st, there is no better day that to celebrate the 12 days of Christmas. After a short mosey over to the board of pain, which looked eerily like a tombstone, the explanation was as follows. Like the song itself, start with the first exercise, then 1 and 2, then 1, 2, 3, etc until you have stacked all 12 exercises.
- Run a lap (1 for clydesdales – 2 for runners)
- Get Ups
- Jump Squats
- Diamond Merkins
- Imperial Walkers
- Slow Flutters
- Low Slow Squats
- Lunges (each leg)
Quantity of each to be done matched the number shown in the list. The pax persevered and completed the full 12 days as we struck 6am! Distances of roughly 3-miles were covered on this great gloom.
- Happy 2nd year to F3 Suncoast, officially today
- Join the GroupMe account if you haven’t already
- March Madness weigh in ends TODAY! Get in your results. Great job all!!
- Likely having to move April AO as a gate is being erected to keep out the vagrants (or us). Clearly the neighbor didn’t appreciate our discussion of Salsa Dips
- Ragnar – 4th team filling up now – going to be a great event! December 6-7.
- To ShamWow for his actions 45 years and 9-mos ago
- Injured Pax
- Goob in his job search
It was an honor to lead you all this morning and over the past 2 years. I am proud to say that we had 15 HIM on an early Monday gloom when we had 5 post for our first beatdown. F3 Suncoast has been a blessing for many and we need to continue to pass it along!
YHC, Pincher, Manziel and Trump took to the streets for a 2.5-3.5 post run mosey.