Weather – 62 and clear
As YHC and Ripken returned from a 3-mile-ish pre-run, it was noted that it’s great to see such a full parking lot in the gloom!
The Pax assembled, listened to the disclaimer and core principles, and off on a mozi we went, in the anti-nascar direction. Mozi included high knees, butt kickers, carioca x2 and some toy soldiers until we circled up for some Circle of Pain.
- Windmill x10 IC
- Strawberry Pickers x10 IC
- LBCs x10 IC
- Merkins x10
- Mountain Climbers x10 IC
In an effort to mix things up, or relive the past, the pax took a short jog over to the opposite side of the school for the Thang.
- Captains chair while each Pax bear crawled the length of the 4 posts in front of the school and back. Captains chair gave for a great vantage point of the various forms of bear crawl that have been adopted by the pax, including Yogi Bear style (ShamWow) and then the speedy bear (Ripken).
- Balls-To-The-Wall for a solid and long 10 Count
- Ascending Testicles – Modified – x10 single count
- Balls Around the Wall – BTTW while advancing around the column for 1 full revolution. As the Pax began to question why so much focus on balls, YHC decided it was time to advance to the 4Square pavilion.
- Bear Crawl-Merkin countdown – Bear Crawl to opposite end of 2 4Square courts 10 merkins, return to starting point-8 Merkins (count down by 2), complete until count down to 0 merkins.
- Duck Walk-Squats – same distance, duck walk with a squat countdown from 10 – single decline on the count
- CrabWalk- LBCs – Shortened distance due to time limitations and shoulder-elbow revolting. Advance 2/3 the length of the pavilion instead with exercise count down by 2.
After a short mozi back to the school bus lot, there was just enough time for a round of Mary including:
- LBCs x10 IC
- American Hammers x15 IC
- Protractor – again
- Flutter kicks x10 IC
- Abercrombie? never remember what Ripken calls this evil thing.
It is always an honor to lead such a great group of HIM. Thank you for following me on such a ridiculous Q.