Christmas is almost here, gentlemen.
This morning’s beatdown was a festive combination of exercises and bad Christmas music (if you haven’t heard Bob Dylan’s take on Christmas music, you’re missing out).
The centerpiece of the beatdown was a “On the 12th Day of Christmas” routine:
- Elf on the Shelf (touch the floor, then reach up high)
- Bobby Hurleys
- Sumo squats
- Plank jacks
- Side straddle hops
- Big boy situps
- Speed skaters
- Mountain climbers
- Santa surfers (like a burpee, but jump into a side stance)
First we did only exercise 1. Then we did exercises 2 and 1. Then exercises 3, 2, and 1. You get the idea.
We also did a little running with a Christmas tree exercises:
- 5 sprints to the mid-line on the tennis court
- 4 sprints to the far side of the tennis court
- 3 sprints to the nearest side of the other court
- 2 sprints to the mid-line on the other tennis court
- 1 sprint to the far side of the other court
/\ /\*\ /\O\*\ /*/\/\/\ /\O\/\*\/\ /\*\/\*\/\/\ /\O\/\/*/\/O/\ || || ||
We had almost enough time to repeat the 12 days of Christmas before wrapping up at 6 am.
Please keep Bubbles in the prayers as his family is about to grow. Also baby Vivi as she fights cancer. Please pray too for Amazon, 8-ball and Shamwow’s wife.