Weather 72 and humid – yup – at 5:15a!
The Pax was in full force today and ready to take on anything thrown our way. The disclaimer was given, along with the 5 core principles, and off we went for an extended mozi and lap around the lake. Butt Kickers, Carioca x2 and High Knees were thrown in, just because.
- Squats x10 IC
- Strawberry Pickers x10 IC
- Windmills x10 IC
- Side Straddle Hops x20IC
Monday morning is a great morning for a few rounds of 4-corners, followed by a lap around the lake, mirroring the warm-up lap. Each corner had a set of exercises to be done in a set of 25.
- Hand Release Merkins, Squats, Carolina Dry Docks, LBCs
- Diamond Merkins, Monkey Humpers, Moroccan Night Clubs (4ct), American Hammers (2 ct)
- Merkins, Standing Lunge, Alternating Shoulder Taps (2ct), Flutter Kicks (4ct)
- Derkins, Apollo Onos (2ct), Plank Superman (2ct), Leg Lifts
And to close out the remaining time, 25 Burpees OYO.
- Lecom 5k on 3/24 – support Olympus and the Lecom Scholarship fund
- Gator Wilderness 5k and 10K trail run on 4/21 in Punta Gorda – Support Kotter and the camp
- Praise to Ripken and the HIM who took on the challenge of renovating the homeless kitchen – job well done.
- Prayers for Chili Pepper’s family as they had to put down their dog of 14 years.