Weather: a slight chill in the ai…okay it’s gone. Time to start
Pax: Mr Clean, Lancelot, Ferrari, Shotgun, Capt Ron, Bing, Pincher, Cavallino, Crabcakes, Olympus, Top Secret, Goob, Brutus, Pudge
After a 2 lap Mozi with Carioca x2, Butt Kickers, High knees, Nur and side shuffle x2 it was time for COP – Circle of Pain…or today it was COS, circle of Slack!
- Side Straddle Hop x20IC
- LBCs x10IC
- American Hammer x10IC
- dying Cockroach x10IC
- flutter Kicks x10IC
- Plank Series
- Mountain climbers x10IC
The Thang – feeling nostalgic, it was time to head out to Greenbrook Blvd. there are 6 intersections between Nolan and Route 70. At each intersection we would do the following:
- Carolina Dry Docks
- Monkey Humpers
Starting with 5 and escalating by 5 at every stop. Plank for the 6 at 70. The return trip took us back down the escalator. We ended up at 35 reps before heading back down. Total miles were 2.3 miles.
- The COP was intentionally SLACK to draw awareness of our move from Groupme to Slack. Get on slack people
- Q schedule is changing slightly. A video has been posted to show changes. Great stuff coming
- 10 year anniversary sign up. Discount code is available thru 7/31. Don’t miss out
- Injured pax including Stagecoach
- Our country
- First responders and those protecting the country
Always an honor to lead this great group of men.