Weather: Florida muggy
Pax: Sniper, Pincher, Bing, Lancelot, Wolverine, Trump, Posh, Mugsy, Manziel, CottonTail, Brutus, Goob, Big Mac, Capt Ron, Cornhole, Crabcakes, Bubbles, FIFA, Olympus, Stagecoach
5:15 rolled in as quick as Lancelot did from his meager 15-mile sub 8-min pre run. Disclaimer and core principles reviewed along with the F3 Credo of Leave no man behind and leave no man where you found them.
- SSH x 15 IC
- Seal jacks x 15 IC
- Strawberry Pickers x 15 IC
- LBCs x 15 IC
- Plank series
- Merkins on down count
- 2x Laps with usual warm up motions
After reviewing the exicon in detail, it was decided that the pax was missing some Santa’s Ladder in their lives. Like a Jacobs Ladder, start by running to the opposite end of two tennis courts and doing 10 burpees, returning to the start and then right back to the end for 9 burpees, planking for the six once the 6th set was completed. The first Santa’s gift given was completing 5-1 with Merkins instead of Burpees. Plank for the six once done because we leave no man behind.
Up next was the second gift. Same routing, with Merkins 10-6 reps and then Burpees 5-1. The pax were thrilled to receive this gift.
Now it was time for 2 rounds of 4 corners.
- Lbcs 10, 20, 30, 40 (run)
- Squats 10, 20, 30, 40 (nur)
Last 10 minutes was a round of Mary with cadence count ONLY
- Freddy Mercury
- Flutter Kicks
- Slow Big Boy Sit Ups
- Many other delightful things
The pax were encouraged to seek out a man that appears to be left behind throughout their day. See how you might be able to help them begin to accelerate!
- Outlaw trail run – Monday Night
- Fathers Day cycling – 30-40 miles 20 mph. Leaving unconditional Surrender at 6a
- 2.0 workout on Saturday 8a, following 7a Bootcamp. Bring all 2.0s
- Grow rucks open for registration
- Shirt order opening soon. Stay tuned
- Sue is coming home
- Lifting up Cornhole and some personal trials
- First responders and military
- Our country
- Remainder of spoken prayer requests and unspoken requests
Always an honor to lead. ~Bing Out