Weather: Mid-60’s and Gloomy
The Pax arrived in force yet again, this time for another beatdown by YHC. Nolan is possibly one of my favorite AO’s and I welcome the opportunity to put down the pain. Today’s pain was influenced by a beatdown I received in Winston Salem, and the Pax learned quickly that it really sucked.
Mozi happened with our usual hotlaps and including butt kickers, carioca and some extended Nur, which brought out some mumble chatter early in the beatdown.
COP on the tennis court included:
- Windmills x10 IC
- Imperial Walkers x10 IC
- Mountain Climbers x15 IC
- Peter Parker x10 IC
- Side Straddle Hops x50 IC (and y’all thought this would never end)
In an effort to maximize all sides of the tennis courts, the following was served up.
- Width of both courts (2) 7’s – Merkins and LBCs
- From Baseline to net – Bear Crawl/Crawl Bear x3 (Horrible)
- Far Sideline – x10 Sprints while second half of Pax did LBCs – Flip Flop once all were done running.
- Width of both courts on other side (2) 7s – Rosalitas and Freddy Mercury
- From Baseline to Net – Crab Walk/Walk Crab x3 (even more horrible)
- Final Sideline – x10 sprints while other half did Box Cutters in waiting – Flip Flop when runners finished (to honor FishSticks)
The Pax were then introduced to 2 rounds of ATMs, which really wasn’t nice to do, but the Pax obliged in F3 fashion.
- 15 Alternating Shoulder Taps IC
- 10 Tempo Merkins IC – Slow down on 1,2,3 count
- 10 Fast Merkins OYO
The above completed in order, with no rest between each exercise. This was completed twice, with only 10 ish seconds of rest between each set. I am sure this photo represents our feelings towards ATMs moving forward.
A quick mozi was completed back to home base for a final round of Flutter Kicks, IC x15 and COT.
- April 21 – Gator Run (Kotter). If not running, post at Adventure Park to welcome FIAB – Guest Q from Pittsburgh
- May 19 – SUP/Run 5k – Use F3 in coupon box for a $5 savings. The warm-up will be led by the pax – no Monkey Humpers!
- 6Pack and family on the passing of his father yesterday
- Neighbor of Zeus, 50 year old, who died suddenly yesterday
- CheeseSteak’s brother who passed away 10 years ago today.
- Injured Pax including Mr. Clean and Wide Right.
As always, it was an honor to lead this fine group of men.