Weather: 63 and cloudy
Pax: Bing, ShamWow, Recall, Stagecoach, Bubbles, Olympus, Dash, Sparky, Drake, Manziel, Cottontail, Steel
Disclaimer and core principles were shared and the pax took off for an extended mosey that included butt kickers, high knees, carioca x2, toy soldiers nur, and dynamic lunge stretches. Once near the ball court, it was time to circle up for COP:
- SSH x40 IC
- Windmills x10IC
- Plank series
- Mountain Climbers x10 IC
- Peter Parker x10 IC
- LBCs x15 IC
- Dying Cockroaches x10IC
After a short mosey, we were back at the hockey rink for a few rounds of stars with varying modes of transportation. Starting in the center and hitting all 4 face off circles each round. Each round included 20 count of the following:
- Plank Jacks – Crab Walk
- Low Slow Squats – Nur
- Big Boy Sit-ups – Run
Next on the weinke –
A Pax favorite PIT OF MISERY – Thank you Longshanks!!
Starting with 1x Burpee and 4x SSH and ending with a run around the hockey rink. Once back to the start, plank for the 6. This was repeated up to 10x Burpees and 40 SSH. Once again, the love for Longshanks was evident by the pax, even those who have never met him!
With 5 minutes remaining, it was time for a quick round of mary including Shoulder Tap Merkins (thanks Steel), American Hammers, Walk out planks, Moroccan night clubs and flutter kicks.
- GrowRuck plans – Thanks to Crabcakes for securing adventure park and looking into our 2nd F location. Looking for suggestions on housing
- January 4th Convergence
- Drake invited any pax who would like to attend Bayside for the Christmas services starting tonight.
- QuickDraw is out of the hospital but still has a long road for recovery.
- Bubbles Father-in-law needing heart surgery
- Bubbles friend who is in a lot of pain and has tried to end his life 3x this week
- Bubbles co-worker who passed away this week.
- Ripken’s M who is undergoing tests for possible breast cancer
- Trane’s M who is awaiting a consultation on his wife’s breast cancer biopsy results
- Ripken’s work partner and her breast cancer results
- ShamWow’s M and her continued recovery from thyroid surgery
- Pincher’s recovery from wisdom teeth surgery
A reminder of a great message shared earlier in the season, be sure to take time to show your M the same level of love that is being showered upon the 2.0s during this holiday season. This is often overlooked but should not be. Also, take time during the Christmas break to strengthen your relationship with Sky Q.
Until next time,