Weather: 67 and Moist
5 HIM arose from the fartsack on a post Thanksgiving eat-down to endure a Bing Beatdown. Knowing a few of the Pax are in final throws of training for Ragnar, I felt it necessary to provide a bit of hill training. With an FNG present, the full disclaimer was shared and we took off for a short mosey.
- SSH IC x20
- Windmill IC x 10
- Annies (Plank and wash floor with one hand/switch on Q call) – Photo provided for Ripken who claims to not know who Annie is.
- Mountain Climbers IC x15
The initially mosey conveniently placed us at the top of the largest incline at Nathan Benderson Park, so a round of 11’s was necessary. Starting at the bottom of the hill with 1 LBC and 10 Merkins up top, continuing until you have reached 10 LBCs and 1 Merkin.
Next up was the introduction of BurpBack Mountain as the Pax in attendance have not had the pleasure of doing this exercise yet. Partner 1 does Burpees while Partner 2 runs up the hill backwards/back down forwards 5 times. We did this for 2 complete rounds.
All in all, the total elevation climb for this workout was 366ft, which might equal one lap of Ragnar.
After a mosey back to the main parking lot, the same partner teams did 10 dips and Merkins while waiting for 3 rounds.
To conclude the drizzly workout, the pax did a quick round of Mary, all abs, including:
- Flutter kicks
- Freddie Mercury
- Running in place tightening core (need a name for this)
- Leg Climbs
- American Hammers
- One more but can’t remember
Once the workout and COT were complete, Ripken coerced, I mean convinced Sniper and Fudgy to go for a run around NBP (3.1 miles).
- Due to tight availability on space, the F3 Lakewood Ranch Christmas party will be shifted to January for a post Christmas Party. All toys are being donated in honor of Operation Sweettooth
- During the month of December, Pax will be asked to donate unwrapped gifts to be donated to the Children’s Hospital in St. Pete. Details will be shared this weekend.
- Ragnar is coming up quickly and the team appears to be complete.
- 6Pack has found a job!! Prayers do work.
- 6Pack has his VQ on Monday at Adventure Park!
- Jimmy Dean thanking the Pax for being there for him and giving him the push to improve his fitness.
- Praise to Joel, now Fudgy for hanging in as a solid FNG on a tough beatdown.
- Prayers for those who have lost family, as we know the holiday season can be extra difficult, including Olive and his family (Pax in NC who lost his daughter).