Weather: 58 and foggy – yes, it felt cold for Florida standards. Sorry northern Pax.
With the holiday week still in effect, many pax are downrange visiting family so turnout was light, but truly impactful. We welcomed Charlotte F3 visitor Newport and took off for a mosey around the parking lot. COP included:
- Strawberry Pickers – 10 IC – Great back stretch
- Windmills – 10 IC
- SSH – 30 IC
- Flutter Kicks – 15 IC
- Freddie Mercury – 15 IC
With a visiting pax, we would be remise to not introduce him to the stairway to heaven…or hell, so off we moseyed to the tower. At each landing, we executed the following exercises to a 20 count:
- Flutter kicks
Once at the top of the tower, we ran a round of 11s with Money Humpers (mile high monkey humpers?) and LBCs.
With 10 minutes remaining, we took off for a run through the Palms of lights for a decent paced run.
- Prayers for the mother of Mr. Clean’s Children (The Fort Pax), and his former wife, who passed away yesterday
- Prayers for John Overton’s Father who passed away (Charlotte Pax)
- Prayers for Franklin, F3 Lakewood Ranches homeless friend
- Sign up for Night to Shine – see newsletter for details
It was great to share our success with a visiting Pax, especially a visiting Pax from the mothership in Charlotte. Hope to see you again tomorrow, if not, safe travels back, and stay warm!!