Weather – 48 and Gloomy
As the Pax settled in with some early mumble chatter, Sniper shared the core principles of F3 and we took off for a mosey around the parking lot with some skipping, high knees, butt kickers and Karaoke x2.
- SSH x20 IC
- Strawberry Pickers x10 IC
- Windmills – x10 IC
- Groin Stretches with pole (boy that sounds strange)
- Calf/Achilles stretches
In an effort to share some of the exercises performed at the Rural SWAT Training Sniper attended, we partnered up for the rest of the beat down. 1 partner did SSH or mountain climbers while the other partner did the following sets:
- Merkins x10
- Big Boy Situps x15
- Air Squats x20
This was done for 10 reps, which will be felt later today!
To wrap up a great Q, we did a round of Mary with the following:
- Burpees x10 OYO – THANKS GATOR!
- Freddie Mercury x10 IC
- LBCs w. Twist/Punch x10 IC
- Heels to Heaven x10 IC
- Flutter Kicks x10 IC
- AO CHANGE – Saturday morning beatdowns will be MOVED to the Adventure Park starting 1/27. There are way too many options for great exercises and this will allow us even greater exposure to those who come to Adventure Park to exercise on their own.
- Men’s night at Bayside – 1/26/18 – Wear F3 gear. Flags will be planted along with business cards to EH with. Not required to attend Bayside. Being a man is required.
- Night to Shine – Register and training sessions on 1/28 and 2/3
- For Franklin – so that he stays warm and stays sober.
- For the doctors taking care of Amazon’s Dad.
- For those who have not attended a weekday workout with F3 or were not with us today.
- For those injured.