Weather: 55 and perfect
A much smaller than usual Wednesday crew was ready to take on a challenge, so we took off for a few laps around the bus lot including the usual warm up exercises of high knees, butt kickers and karaoke x2.
COP included the following:
- Windmills x10 IC
- Imperial Walkers x10 IC
- Mountain climbers x15 IC
- Peter Parkers x10 IC
- SSH x30 IC
After a mosey to the other side of the school, to the larger parking lot, the nastiness was unveiled. Partner up with partner 1 running the large lap in the lot ( .25 miles) while partner 2 started the following, Dora Style:
- Rockettes (leg kicks while in people’s chair position) x 100
- Big Boy Sit up with feet up on wall x200
- Carolina Dry Dock x300
While moseying back, we took the opportunity to use two walls about 15 ft apart to partner up again. Partner 1 wall sits while the other bear crawls to the other wall, 10 Merkins and bear crawl back. Each partner did 5 sets. With more time available, we repeated the same, with lunge walks and 10 monkey humpers.
The mosey was completed with no time left on the clock.
- AO change to Adventure park on Saturday
- Men’s night, Friday night. Be there
- YHC’s sister in law
- Co-worker of Sniper who lost home due to a fire
- Jimmy Dean’s buddy Greg
- Chili Pepper’s friend who had a heart attack and is in a coma
- Our country