What a beautiful morning for a beatdown. 9 Pax did not fartsack and started their weekend off well.
Moseyed the long way around to the back field where warmorama commenced:
- Moroccan Night Clubs
- Side Straddle Hop
- FLR & Side FLR
- Mountain Climbers
- Downward Dog & Runner’s Stretch
- 10 Squats per HIM one at a time while Pax hold Al Gore
- 10 Merkins per HIM one at a time while Pax hold FLR
- 10 Leg lifts per HIM one at a time while Pax hold 6 Inches
Dora (partner pairs; add 25% reps for extra partner):
Partner 1 runs Granny Hill while Partner 2 accumulates reps until Partner 1 is done:
- 100 Merkins
- 200 Leg Scissors
- 300 Reverse Lunges
** #Sufferfun — if Lions Roared at anytime, Pax were to drop and complete 10 burpees………Unfortunately Lions Roared before and after The Thang but not during. Prayer does work.
Nameorama welcomed 2 FNGs this week: Chipper and Chi Town. Welcome to the fold, fellas!
- Operation Sweet Tooth Toy Collection happening at all Southwest FL Region AOs. Don’t forget to grab a wooden or plastic toy to bring for Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital.
- GoRuck Light February 10 in Orlando, followed by Scavenger for you and your M – see Kotter or the Facebook Mumbler Chatter page for details
- Mr. Clean’s Mother is fighting illness