Great morning, 84 degrees and humid. Only 3 other pax were brave enough to come to the tower for a Chilipepper beat down (evidently all were ghosted away by the Pepper). No time to waste, a quick mozy including buck kickers and high knees.
Tailgate up! Revealing tokens to share. Each PAX received two 10 pound pavers and a large bucket per team. We proceeded to the base of the tower. SSHs, Salsa to the starts (Salsa dip, one hand on floor the other stretched to the starts for a 15 count, then switch hands) and arm cycles. Divided in 2 teams, with a total of 4 Pax that was simple.
Hola Diego! (Dora’s older cousin) – Instruction was simple, execution demanding.
- Load up the buckets with 4 pavers (40 pounds). One Team member takes the Bucket to the top of the tower, changing hands at each landing.
- Team member 2 completes the following.
- 100 – Burpees
- 150 – Hand Release Merkins
- 200 – Decline Carolina Dry Docks
- 250 – Box Jumps
- 300 – LBCs
- Team member returns from the assent, switch and pick up the count.
I have an official request to rinse and repeat when all the pax are back. So fill those AO slots or I will!
Brave Pax in attendance: Thor, Lancelot, BigMac, Chilipepper.
No major announcements. Prayers for our country, first responders, military and for all the PAX that were in the fart-sack.