Pax- hopefully many of you. I miss you guys.
5 core principles-
- For all men
- Led in rotating fashion
- Finish in a COT
So, in complete transparency, this workout is ripped off with a couple of modifications. My buddy Jody (Jody Mills @f3Beano) up in Chapel Hill, NC led this workout a little over a week ago on Good Friday. They used the names of 12 disciples to create a beatdown. I modified two of the exercises to add my flavor. The message behind it is fantastic; the beatdown itself, sucks. It’s never too late to enjoy Easter and Resurrection Day. Don’t let the feelings from last Sunday fade. He is Risen.
- short mozy to include NUR, Buttkickers, high knees, and side shuffle (each direction)
The Thang- (x 3)
- Bartholomew- Burpees (x 10)
- Philip- Parker Peters (x 10 [count 1 side])
- James- Jump Squat (x 10)
- Andrew- Alternating Shoulder Taps (x 10)
- John- J.A. Merkins (x 10) **[push-up directly into a donkey kick]
- Matthew- ManMakers (x 10)
- Peter- Peter Parkers (x 10 [count 1 side])
- Jude- Jumping Jacks [SSH] (x 10) IC
- Judas- Jump Lunge (x 10)
- Simon- 1 suicide
- James- Jack Webb (10 total- *10 push-ups, 40 overhead claps)
- Thomas- Track (one, 400 meter lap)
***REPEAT 3 TIMES***
- 50 big boys situps
- 3 minute plank
**I miss all of you guys. The fellowship. The drive. The fun. Push yourselves today, and everyday.
- All first responders, all of the time
- All prayers on our list
- Defib in NJ
- All those affected by Covid-19
- Local, State, and National Leadership as they made decisions daily
- You and your family
- Lori and Sara
- Ben (Goob’s boy)
I’m humbled to post. Goob out.