Weather: Must’ve just rained cause everything was soggy…but who cares.
Core and mission statement were reviewed and disclaimer was shared and the ruckers took off and the bootcampers headed for a lap mosi including butt kickers, high knees, carioca x2. COP included:
- SSH x20 IC (bummed it wasn’t to 80 again)
- Imperial Walkers x10 IC
- LBCs x10 IC
- Merkins x10 IC
- Wheezy Jeffersons x10 IC
It was time for the thang which was share with me the evening before, and had to be done. Inspired by Paula Abdul and her hit song Two Steps forward and one step back….lining up across the parking lot, we would advance two parking lot lines, perform an exercise, reverse one line, perform an exercise and then advance two lines forward. Rinse and repeat until the end of the parking lot. Thankfully I felt inspired to start midway through the lot rather than the ENTIRE lot.
- LBCs x10 after forward advancement
- Merkins x10 after reverse
- Mode of transportation: bear crawl/crawl bear
- Squats x10 after forward advancement
- American Hammers x10 after reverse
- MOT: Lunge walk forward/Lunge walk backwards
With only 10 minutes remaining, it was time for a round of Jack Webb’s until time was up. 1 merkin + 4 overhead claps up until 10 merkins + 40 overhead claps. We hit 5:59a after the 9th round so we pushed through, even having to execute a moment or two of EC to finish 10 merkins + 40 overhead claps.
Moleskin: In life, we make great progress, but often are thrown curveballs, sending us a step or two back. Today’s workout was a reminder of making those steps forward, but having to take a step back in order to advance. F3 provides us so many opportunities to lean on one another to minimize the steps backwards, including our Whetstone and Shieldlock relationships. Not sure what they are? Reach out and I’ll be happy to share.
Welcome 2.0 Mad Max – It was great having you out today!!
- July 31 Roadside Cleanup 8:30
- July 29 Geickos 2nd F
- Wild Pax Dec 2 – 4
- AP move to Winn Dixie on 70 and LWR starting Monday August 2
- Bubbles Team Repair
- Trump and family travel
- Goob’s friend Ben tumor shrinkage
- Ripken’s father in law’s passing. Prayers for Sully and family.
- Enzo 17 diagnosed with testicular cancer