Weather: 80’s and moist/drizzly/perfect
Pax not in list: 2.os Yellow Card and Lightning McQueen
ShamWow started the beatdown by reciting the disclaimers, core principles and mission statement. In order to honor his 80th birthday, and recognizing that calling for 80 burpees would take all day to complete for himself, he called for 4 reps to honor his 4 RESPECTs.
- 4 Burpees
- 4 Merkins
- 4 Lunges IC
- 4 Rope Climbs
At this point in time, he turned the Q over to YHC which started with a 4 lap mosi including high knees, butt kickers, skips, carioca x2 and toy soldiers, ending in the roller rink for COP. COP included the following:
- 80 SSH IC – this was fun to lead, especially as the men realized how far we were going and started to push one another
- 10 Windmill IC
- 10 Imperial Walkers IC
- 10 LBC IC
- 10 Merkins IC (wait for the recover)
- 10 Mountain Climbers IC (Wait for the recover)
- 10 Parker Peters (RECOVER)
After a short mosi over to the basketball court, 2 rounds of Dora were called. Round one included:
- 100 Merkins
- 200 LBCs
- 300 Squats
- Run around the circle around the trees
Round 2 with a new partner included:
- 100 Carolina Dry Docks
- 200 Leg Lifts
- 300 Monkey Humpers (Thanks Big Mac)
- Run to the fence and back
The pax did a great job helping any of the pairings complete each round because we leave no man behind nor do we leave any many where we found them,
With 5 minutes remaining, we ended with a round of mary – starting with two of the younger pax leading – Great job LT and Panther – you guys crushed it! Mary included Burpees, Lunges, SSH and one other that is slipping my mind.
- Wildpax in early December – with an explanation of what to expect
- 9/11 beatdown being planned
- 2nd F at Geikos on Thursday night
- M of Airwolf’s friend in F3 Cleveland
- Praise Recall and Cara for their 13 years of marriage
- Injured pax
- Traveling Pax
- Mugsy’s friend
- ShamWow and his 80th Birthday!
Welcome Swish and Trailblazer – 2.0s to Mugsy.
It was an honor to share this Q with my father and celebrate him as he enters Quadruple Respect. A true inspiration for all of us!