Weather: Absolutely Perfect
5:15 struck, core principles reviewed, and disclaimer was given. The Pax were reminded our last Bing Beatdown that included no running, well, that was the past, it’s time to get our mosi on! We ran around the building including carioca x2, high knees, butt kickers, knees to chest stretch and imperial walkers.
- Windmills x10 IC
- Imperial Walkers x10 IC
- Merkins x10 IC
- Mountain Climbers x10 IC
- Peter Parks x10 IC
- Side Straddle Hops x20 IC
First up was a round of 11s including Carolina Dry Docks and Merkins – mode of transportation was Bear Crawl. Midway through, the challenge from Pincher AKA the Punisher was if you can’t do it, don’t Q it…and YHC was determined to DO IT, as in leading by example.
Next up was a run around the building.
Second round of 11s included Squats and LBCs with running as the mode of transportation, but we extended the run to the next row of parking spots for a longer run (great idea Olympus)
Another run, but this time around the Dunkin Donuts building. Right when we all thought we would be greeted with the aroma of donuts, we were rudely welcomed by the smell of cigarette smoke. Maybe a great reminder to those of us intermittently fasting!
With 10 minutes remaining, we utilized the 6 palm trees in front of Publix, sprinting to the furthest one, 10 merkins/10 squats, running back to each palm tree, repeating the same two exercises.
Oh, and that glorious smell of baking bread…damn you Publix!!
In order to be an effective leader, it is important to have influence over your followers. One of many ways to gain this influence is by leading by example. We need to lead by example as parents, husbands and co-workers. You can’t lead by example if you are trying to lead in a bad place. How does a morbidly obese man lead a fitness workout (NO, not you Pudge!)? We need to continue to make the right choices and work towards virtuous leadership by leading by example. Get the schooling necessary to be viewed as a leader. Schooling in experience, education, and through our failures.
Proverbs 22:6 Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.
This is because YOU have led by example and your 2.0s will see the way – clear the path and light the way my brothers!
- Listen to COT Podcast – PLEASE. Not only will it set the stage for our GrowRuck in May. But the last 8 minutes will change your life. Link to sound cloud
- Give2Give in full effect.
- Rowdy’s construction project – 10/24-25
- WildPax Challenge in early December
- 10 year celebration registration – let’s go!
- Praises to the impact the Suncoast is making on the nation
- Praise to Lancelot on representing us at GrowRuck and the great experiences he had
- Prayers for Trump and his safe travels
- Prayers for the Hightower family
- Prayers for our first responders, military and medical community
Always an honor to lead this group of HIM. Find that opportunity to lead by example today brothers!