18 Pax for 5th day of the Chilipepper week of beatdowns.
Pax gathered at top parking lot, 5 core principles and disclaimers were shared and Mozy incorporating…
- Super Sexy
- 10 Monkey Humpers, 10 Pickle Pointers, 10 Pickle Pounders, 10 Homer To Marge and 10 Hot Chicks
Upon our return the gift that keeps on giving… coupons. two per Pax. We then mozied down to the base of the tower. To start things off, and in chilipepper fashion, a round of thunderstruck SSS + Burpiee on Thunder. Once complete the real beatdown commenced.
- DORA Relay – The Lancelot, the sequel.
- PAX 1 Places 4 or more coupons (40+ lbs) in bucket and attacks the tower, alternating hands at each other landing
- PAX 2 performs the following, incrementally.
- 100 – Burpees
- 150 – Hand Release Tap Merkins
- 200 – Decline Carolina Dry Docks
- 250 – Box Jumps
- 300 – LBCs
- PAX 1 returns from the vertical ordeal PAX switch and continue with the grind
With 5 minutes to spare, and in F3 Suncoast tradition, we jail braked to the top of the tower as we had an FNG amongst us. Welcome Sky Walker…
Expansion Clown car event to Avalon Park for New Mustard Seed 9/26.
AP tomorrow 7:00 IronPAx Week 4! Alternative beatdown thanks to Manzel.
F3 Foundation’s Give to Give in October. Details to come.
Prayers for Sky Walker’s Daughter suffering from Migraines.
Snapshot’s brother in law David. Fight with cancer, upcoming tests.
Ripken’s father in laws’s Heath, continued battle with cancer.
Chilipepper’s brother in laws father with cancer diagnosis.
Chilipepper’s 2.3 and Fam.
First responders, our country!
Before the closeout yours’s truly reviewed the 4 WODs of this week .. Build, Pray, Keep….Wait
- Fourth, Wait. I don’t like the word wait very much. I like the antonyms: accomplished, fast, achieved, finished, now, immediately, satisfaction, trending, and instant. To wait is to have patience. It is to put aside my natural inclination for immediate satisfaction. Yet, Jude implies in the waiting a sense of hope. For there is one who is carrying us as we build, as we pray, and as we keep. In our lives it is so easy to get caught up in the building, the praying, and the keeping. We lose sight of the end. We feel like the Christian life is a one sided struggle toward perfection yet really it’s a team sport. It is us and God working toward the same end. For we build, pray, and keep but it is only the Lord Jesus Christ who can bring us across the finished line and into eternal glory. And in that wait, I have great hope.
WOW (Word of the Week)
20 But you, dear friends, by building yourselves up in your most holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit, 21 keep yourselves in God’s love as you wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring you to eternal life.
22 Be merciful to those who doubt; 23 save others by snatching them from the fire; to others show mercy, mixed with fear—hating even the clothing stained by corrupted flesh.[a]
24 To him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy— 25 to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.