Come on … it’s January, so what do you expect? People have burpee quotas to fulfil.
After a mosey, we moved into a warm-up with an up-down exercise:
- Do SSH until one PAX in the circle say “Down”.
- Go down for a merkin, than back to doing SSH.
- Move on to the next PAX.
- Repeat until you’ve gone around the whole circle.
We then switched that up with Big Boys on the ground, and when each PAX said “Up” we did Michael Phelps.
That set to the tone for the whole workout which consisted of 3 stations around the parking lot. Each station had suggestions for quasi-burpees:
- 1 plank jack and then 1 overhead clap. Repeat 10 times.
- 1 mountain climber and then 1 Bobby Hurley. Repeat 10 times. etc
Prayers for Defib and his son’s surgery, for Usher’s father in law, for all PAX with COVID. Gratitude for Shamwow’s good results after a health scare.