The weather was perfect this morning if your goal was to profusely sweat within seconds of walking out the front door. Real feel was 91 degrees at launch (yep, that 5:15 am for any newbies reading this out there).
As for the AO at Ft. Hamer, despite the urge to shut it down, 15 ready to lose body mass from copious amount of sweat individuals braved the humidity and impending storms to run. The 5 core principles were recited and the plan laid out.
The Thang- We ran in various directions at various speeds. We also had 4 ruckers rucking.
- July 4th 1776 beatdown at AP, 7am
- July 8th- Ruckers rucking at Robinson Preserve
- July 15th- family beach day at Nokomis following ruckers rucking
- July 18th- Cards against Humanity with the fellas (leave your ego and feelings at home)
- Shamwow still battling platelet issues
- Yamaha’s M and 2.0s traveling to Michigan for the month
- Spinal Tap’s brother still battling infection
- Mr. Clean’s family
- Bubbles promotion opportunity next week
- Goob’s sister-in-law has multiple cancers/health concerns