Weather: Love Florida!
Mosey: Head towards LA Fitness, as it was predetermined that we need to be more visible to those that park in the LA Fitness lot.
Instead of circling up for the warm ups we lined the sidewalk on the outside of the lot, safety first:
- SSH 25 in Cadence
- Imperial Walkers 25 in Cadence
- Strawberry Pickers 15 in Cadence
- LBC 25 in Cadence
Thang: The outer edge of the lot’s sidewalk runs towards 7-11, then to the right just past the rows for cars is another sidewalk that runs back to the entrance of LA Fitness. So we used these two sidewalks for the remainder of the workout. Using the 4 corners (Ends) of each sidewalk we would perform a set of exercises, then run to the next corner and do that same set again until all 4 corners completed. SSH or Plank for the six. The exercises and reps were:
- Burpees: 20, Totaling 80
- LBC: 20, Totaling 80
- Squats (Salsa DIPS): 15, Totaling 60
- Burpees: 5, oops were we short of 100…not anymore
- Calf Raises: 15, totaling 60
We did make a few quick introductions to some unknowing LA Fitness members, will this lead to anything who know but it was worth a try. Finally with a few minutes left YHC decided we should head back towards Dixieland, along the way a few breaks, to let Ripken catch up, were called so we stopped to do 10 merkins on 4 different occasions, totaling 40.
We finished with a Round of Merry:
- Pork Chop calling for Weed Pullers, you had to be there or wait for his Q. HINT, HINT!
- Ripken Calling for the Hillbilly Squat things, I don’t remember what they are called but it goes with Trumps new shirt.
- Lobster Calling Mountain Climbers to bring us to a close
Crabcakes, Goob, and Bing all ran around looking for us, but never found us till the end.
Pincher Out, thanks Brothers!