Today is a day to raise up PAX who are facing challenges. Our thoughts are with Mrs Doubtfire today.
Welcome to FNG Fonzi!
Today was a “Magic Bucket” workout. It was a standard 4 corner exercise, done in groups of 4. However, one corner had a magic bucket full of random instructions. On each circuit, you picked one set of instructions from the bucket. These could include tasks like these:
- 100 burpees as a group
- Tell PAX the meaning of your F3 name
- Sit quietly for a minute
- Run backwards for your next circuit
- Tell PAX your favorite movie
- Bear crawl to the first exercise
We had a few minutes left at the end for a Mexican Wave up-down exercise. Normally, in this situation, everyone does SSH until the first PAX says “down” and we all do a merking. Then do SSH again until the next PAX says “down” as we do another merkin. However, we changed it up so instead of saying “down”, you shouted your hometown. And on the second circuit, you shout out your F3 name and what it means.
Please keep the following in your thoughts and prayers:
- Mrs Doubtfire
- Usher’s godson and family: Pete
- Fonzi’s family and friends, including Kirsten
- Olympus’ sister getting married
- Shamwow’s health
- Wolverine’s family
- Ripken’s injury
- Lancelot’s health