“Poker Face” Trane VQ
80 + Degrees and 92% Humidity
7:00 am – Start
- 5 Core Principals of F3 were given.
- Disclaimer was given.
- MOSEY – Lap around the parking lot with butt kickers, high knees, nur, and monkey humpers.
- WARM-UPS – 7 of each in cadence (well, almost). Strawberry pickers, Michael Phelps, Moroccan Nighclubs, and SSH’s.
- THE THANG – Part 1 – Pain in the Deck Poker. Best 5 card hand won a leisurely lap and the losers won 15 burpees 1st round, and 15 big boy sit-ups 2nd round. 4 teams of 3 and 4 men. 1st man sprint to the cone (100 yards ish) and do 15 reps of what was on the card and then sprint back to team. If a MOT card was drawn, the MOT was done around the small loop back to their team. While teammates were waiting patiently for their turn, they were doing Merkins, LBC’s, Imperial Walkers, and invisible Jump Rope.
- THE THANG – Part 2 – 11’s. Merkins and Squats. 11 Merkins, short run, 1 Squat, short run back. 10 Merkins, short run, 2 Squats, short run back…. and so on.
- THE THANG – Part 3 “Terrible Music Routines” – Song #1 Flower, by Moby -Merkins on “UP” and hold Plank on “DOWN”. Song #2 Everybody Up, by Five – American Hammers on “UP” and Flutter Kicks on “DOWN”. Song #3 The Squat Song, by Bodyworkx – Squat when “SQUAT” and Run-in-Place when not Squatting.
- Round of Mary for the final 5 minutes and finished at exactly 8:00 am.
- COT –
- ANNOUNCEMENTS – Laps for Life and Visible Men’s Academy.
- PRAISES – Chili Pepper’s Mother-in-law.
- PRAYER REQUESTS – Mrs. Doubtfire for continued progress and complete healing. Lancelot for complete healing of eyes and other issues. For comfort, peace, and healing for Pudge’s family after father passing. For comfort, peace, and healing for Tree Hugger’s family after his passing.
I appreciate all who came out to support my VQ. It was a privilege and honor to lead. Thank You!! I couldn’t have done it without you! Special thanks to Condenser, Bing, and Pincher for EH-ing me nearly 3 years ago and to Chili Pepper to push me out of my comfort zone!