Number of Pax: 9
Pax Names: Flaco, Goob, Kotter, Mrs. Doubtfire, Pork Roll, Pusher, Rapino, SnapShot, Spartan,
Number of FNGS: 0
QIC: Pork Roll
First and foremost, Pusher was DR from Fort Mill so we want to extend our WELCOME!!
Weather: 75 degrees / 75% humidity
5:15 – 5 core principles and disclaimer were shared.
Stretch: Set to “Get Lucky” – by Daft Punk 4:09
Beatdown 1: Set to “Stayin’ Alive” – by The Bee Gees 4:43
- Imperial Walker / Abe Vigoda / Alternating Lunges
- 2 Sets of each, evenly distributed by song time.
Beatdown 2: Set to “Cake by the Ocean” – by DNCE 3:40
- 20LB Squat Pass w/ active rest of Pickle Pressers
Beatdown 3: Set to “Centerfold” – by The J. Geils Band 3:37
- 11’s | Deadlifts into leg lifts.
- If you finish, Al Gore (No one finished)
Beatdown 4: Set to “HandClap” – by Fitz and the Tantrums 3:14
AUDIBLE CALLED: LEROY JENKINS | Open for the remainder of the beatdown
“Leeroy Jenkins is gaming slang for a person or thing that causes everything to go wrong for everyone else, usually in some extraordinary fashion. Whatever the PAX is doing, no matter the routine, someone can call out “LEEROY JENKINS” and PAX must quickly line up for a sprint and finish with 5 burpees. Once you call it, you cannot call it again.
- 150 Overhead claps (Thanks to @Snapshot for this idea)
Beatdown 5: Set to “Blinding Lights” – by The Weeknd 3:22
- Kettle Swings, Ball Slams, 20LB Heavy ball American Hammers x5 Reps
- Side straddle hope while waiting for position
Beatdown 6: Set to “Sure Shot” – by The Beastie Boys 3:20
- Shoulder taps, Hamstring stretch
- 2 sets of each, evenly distributed by song time.
Beatdown 7: Set to “Ace of Spaces” – by Motorhead 2:49
SUICIDES! Into Jump Squats x5
Beatdown 8: Set to “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” – by Cyndi Lauper 3:59
- Monkey Humpers (1 minute)
- Strawberry Pickers (1 minute)
- Moroccan Nightclub (1 minute)
- Alternating Side Lunges (1 minute)
Beatdown 9: Set to “Sussudio” – by Phil Collins 4:24
Arm curls with bands or weights x11 … then x22… then x33. Active rest, squats.
Beatdown: Set to “Don’t Start Now” – by Dua Lipa 3:04
- Dora in a round x100 pushups & x100 leg lifts | Another THANK YOU! to @Snapshot for this idea 😉
COOL DOWN: 3-MINUTE FREE STRETCH
Ended at 6:00
Summary: Had a great time! Sweat our a** off!
- WildPax: November 17th-19th
- Praises to BING
- Prayers for safe travels, as many of the PAX, will be on the road this week. Also, prayers to Spartans family, as they will be celebrating a wedding this week. Finally, prayers for peace in our world.