Weather- 64 degrees and overall awesome. At 5:14:40, it was determined that no one else was going to show up so Goob quickly recited the 5 core principles and off we ran.
During the 6 mile loop, the chatter was strong (and weird) covering a gammet of topics. You want to know what specifically? Show up next week to learn more. A teaser you ask- Posh stated that at Ft. Hamer, he’s “the fastest girl here”. Need more? Show up.
- Feb 20- Superhero 5k
- March 27- Raider run
- April something- Gator Wilderness run
- May something- Sup n’ Run
- Pincher’s father is in ICU
- Bing’s kids and their mental health
- Posh’s mother in isolation and a dealing with her husband and father’s passing
- Goob’s friend Ben started a new cancer journey in NYC today
- Spinal Tap’s brother has recovered nicely from the seizures
- Manziel’s M has a new business venture on the horizon
- Crabcakes’s mother-in-law recovering from surgery and his M is up there taking care of her
Always a pleasure fellas.