At 5:14am, Pincher asked, “who’s in charge of this?”. Goob spoke up and Pincher’s response was “great. bridge repeats.” At 5;15, Goob revealed that Pincher was indeed correct. With mostly only ruckers in attendance, the ruckers decided to do what they do- ruck. Enron teamed up with YHC and decided to run. In all, 5 rucked the bridge 1.5 times and the runners ran it 3 times as a solid pace.
- Gator wilderness run
- Grow Ruck
- Friday night’s party is OPEN to all. It will be a party of sorts to celebrate.
- Saturday morning’s beatdown at AP is OPEN to all.
- The Growth portion is available to attend separately if you choose for a nominal fee
- See StageCoach’s post on need for help along the Ruck path that Saturday night
- BigMac praises the PAX for always making him (and all men) feel welcome
- Yamaha’s father had knee surgery and then subsequently, sepsis.
- Bing’s family (Amy, specifically)
- Enron’s son
- Goob’s friend Ben as he continues to battle cancer
- Mr. Clean’s children have some large disagreements and are struggling to coexist
- Praise to Pincher for reaching out to multiple guys feeling “left behind” and bringing them back into the fellowship
Always a privalege guys.