Upon arrival, we were informed that our scheduled Q had jacked his car up..literally. Somehow a jack was necessary to change a light bulb in his headlights.but I digress…with an FNG present, the route was declared and the pax were encouraged to run the large figure 8 loop hard with the small as a recovery. No idea if this was done, but it was great getting to talk with our FNG, Connor Wolfe, another Ironman 70.3 triathlete amongst us. Thanks for the persistence, Trump.
All ran, some pooped, yet we all accelerated.
- 5 year anniversary beatdown on Saturday – invite a friend, bring back a kotter..just post
- All of the races coming up, of many different varieties.
- San Antonio ride – Saturday of Easter weekend
- ShamWow’s test results
- Crabcakes MIL and her declining medical conditions
- Traveling Pax
- Cable Guy and his family after the loss of his son
Gentlemen – today marks the end of mental battle month in F3, but it does not end the need to stay aware, keep your eye out, and be the light we are called to be in everyone’s lives. Suicidal thoughts are a real problem, be there for anyone struggling with them, and keep a close eye on your brothers. Brutus, thank you for your vulnerability this morning…a true HIM amongst us.
Honored to lead this great group of men.