Beautiful Day for a Beatdown. Started with the 5 Core Principles and a Disclaimer that I am not a Professional, at least not on Saturdays at 7:00AM. Since today was 11/7 and I was turning 44, most sets included the key numbers of 7, 11 or 44.
Warm-Up consisted of the following:
Mosey – 2 laps around the parking lot, including Butt kickers, High knees Karaoke in each direction, and a Nur.
We then circled up on basketball court to complete the warm-up with some:
- Side Straddle Hops x22
- Strawberry Pickers x12
- Michael Phelps x11
- Agitators x11
- Hamstring Stretch each leg for 11
- Quad Stretch each leg for 11
- Lunge position each leg for 11
- Squat position pushing knees out for 11
Six Minutes of Mary – All in cadence, since each count is actually two reps we did counts of 22, which was 44 reps.
- Mountain Climbers x 22 count
- Freddy Mercury’s x 22 count
- Shoulder Taps x 22 count
- Imperial Walkers x22 count
- Peter Parker’s x 22 count
- Heel Taps x22 count
- Parker Peter’s x 22 count
- Lobstaah Roll x 11 count plank in each direction and a 22 count of LBC’s.
We then performed 4 sets of the following 7 exercises. With each set starting with 7 burpees and ending with running a lap.
German – Temper Tantrum’s (Tugboat wants more Nutella)
Carolina Dry Docks
The sets went as follows:
11 reps of each then run or side straddle hops
22 reps of each then run or side straddle hops
33 reps of each then run or side straddle hops
44 reps of each then run or side straddle hops
We finished the workout with 3 minutes of a round of Mary.