To steal and modify the timeless words from the timeless Michael Bolton- YHC said it’d be fun, but I lied.
At precisely 5:15am, Goob called the PAX together to recite the core principles and begin the fun. After all, too much fun was in store for any kind of shenanigans. The warmup was 10 SSH (IC), Micheal Phelps (OYO), Agitators (OYO), 10 Imperial Walkers (IC), and 10 strawberry pickers (IC). The PAX then needed a quick mozy to demonstrate the rectangle options. During that mozy, the PAX chattered that Goob would lead them on a 40 minute mozy and the laughter was audible. What the PAX didn’t know, that may have been preferable compared to what was in store.
Tabata Clock, 80’s rock, and 9 “simple” exercises repeated for 4 rounds. 55 seconds on, 10 second break/transition, repeat 36 times.
- Dead Bugs
- Tricep Dips
- Carolina Dry Docks
- Mountain Climbers
- Run the (aforementioned) rectangle of your choosing
- Calf Raises
The chatter (and singing) started strong yet finished with a whimper. Shoulders were on fire. Core was sore. Legs were burning. Fun was had. Also of note, no one wants Goob to queue again. Too bad, come back next Tuesday for part II.
- Sup-N-Run 5K at Benderson this Saturday
- Wild Pax 2023/24/25/26
- The Bee Hive is temporarily closed due to low attendance. Audible- meet at the Starbucks on Bee Ridge by Doctor’s Hospital this Thursday for new AO recon.
- FIFA is recovering well but still has a battle ahead. Praises for the recovery but prayers up for Bubbles and his family as they adjust.
- Stagecoach’s sister Kim is battling cancer in Michigan
- Ponzi’s mother-in-law is battling cancer in Minnesota
- Beta Max’s grandmother is 91 and in failing health
- Usher/Bing/Ripken and their recent heart uncertainties
- Lancelot’s impending surgery/recovery
Always an honor men.