Beautiful morning at NBP. The tower was looming and asking us to visit!
5:15 rolled around, PAX were welcomed and disclosures uttered. 5 Core Principles were reviewed.
- Open to all Men
- Held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Peer led
- End with Circle of Trust
The Mozy, big sexy!! High knees, pickle ponders, pickle pointers, butt clickers, monkey squats, sexy chicks and nur.
We then paired up in teams of 2 each team with a bucket with 40 lbs. of pavers.
Catch me if you can bucket relay. While PAX #1 went up and down the tower, PAX #2 would do 20 Merkins, then run after PAX #1 and swap, thus taking the bucket and proceeding up or down the tower while PAX #1 completed 20 Merkins. Once the bucket made it up and down the tower, we moved on to the next exercise, rinse and repeat.
- 20 Merkin
- 20 Big Boy
- 20 Jungle Boy Squats
- 20 Decline Drydocks
- 20 Burpees
We gathered at the bottom of the tower at 5:50, while waiting for the lost Dasani, magically and of pure coincidence Thunder Struck came over the radio. Burpees on Thunder and SSH in between! Once the 6 appeared, finally after many months, the punching mitts came out. We circled up and did a round of cross jabs with a drop to the grown on the transition to the next PAX. We then did a round of upper cuts, again dropping to the floor when transitioning to the next pax. Saved by the bell, 6:00..
- F3F survey! F3 Foundation survey
- Sign up to visit Warren, Every Sunday!
- Q-Source Discussion University Corner after Beatdown. Jester!
- Hwy 70 cleanup on July 30th after AP beatdown.
- Wild Pax Dec 2-4
- 10 Year Anniversary October 10th. www.f310Year.com
- Save the Date, Sept 11 NBP Stair Walk.
- Pepperoncini (Chilipeppers 2.0) moved to GA to find his path.
- Chilipeppers 2.1 daughter coming back home..
- Dasani job changes
- Stagecoach job hunt.