Weather- a lovely morning devoid of humidity above 90%; “it almost feels cool” was stated
Goob and Spinal Tap pre-ran and got back at 5:14:53 leaving exactly zero time for Goob to get water before regurgitating the 5 core principles and laying out the day’s plan. With 8 grizzled Hammer vets, Goob declared all would do the Figure 8 and run immediately over the bridge to the end and back. For those crazy enough, an additional small loop back inside the neighborhood was there for the taking. The conversation was good and largely centered around triathalon fails and figuring out which planets were visible and lined up for the first time in over 3 decades. Most couldn’t even name the planets, YHC included BUT he was the one to break the devastating news to the group that Pluto was merely a moon at this point.
All ran well at their desired pace.
- Aug 21 is the sprint tri
- Wild Pax
- Nona (Trump’s grandmother)
- Pudge’s father
- Becca’s (Crabcakes 2.0) traveling to MD
- Yukon’s family as they deal with the loss of wife/mother
- Enron’s M had successful surgery on Tuesday- prayers for recovery
- Huey’s father had successful surgery
Always an honor.