QIC- Goob (thank you autofill)
Weather- so cold we had several fart sackers, no names will be mentioned to protect the not-so-innocent
At 5:11, Goob rolled into the parking lot, peeled himself out of the car, and was greeted by Bing saying, “you had more clothes on yesterday.” So yea, it was cold. At 5:15 and 5 PAX ready to go, well kind of since Jimmy Dean was bad back stretching, Goob unveiled his plans for a one week change of pace. With all of the circles and figure 8’s we’ve been running recently, it was decided that we would run the bridge; bridge repeats with a goal of 4 total. Various distances were achieved from 1.5 to 3.5 repeats ranging from 2+ miles to 6+ miles.
At the end, Bing astutely said, “that sucked, thank you.”
- Sniper’s clay shoot on January 30th (see him for details)
- Bridge-a-life run on February 20th
- Raider run on March 27th
- Sup-n-run 5K
- Pincher’s grandfather battling cancer
- Lancelot’s surgery this morning
- Manziel’s business opportunity progresses well
- JD’s next door neighbor lost his sister due to Covid
- The country had a peaceful transition yesterday so praises for that
- Praises for the ability to be with our brothers
Always an honor boys.