It was a nice clear morning. Low 80’s. Great morning for a beatdown and F3 Fellowship
This morning’s beatdown concentrated on low impact exercises that concentrated on the upper body and not so hard on the legs or feet. Exercises were done within time intervals, so that form can be focused on.
1. Are free of charge
2. Are open to all men
3. Are held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
4. Are led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no professional
5. End with a Circle of Trust
Michael Phelps, Agitators, Rice Pickers, Leg Stretches, SSH – Mosey
- Each exercise @ 1 minute duration
SSH, Jump Squat, Monkey Humpers, Lunges, Parker Peter
Mtn Climbers, LBC, Ankle Taps, Cockroaches, Plank
Run a lap
Freddie mercuries, Plank, Side Plank, Side Plank, Burpees
Merkins, Carolina Dry Docks, Shoulder Taps, Moroccan Night Clubs
Run a lap
Flutter Kicks, Diamond Merkins, Sumo Squats, Pickle Pointers
Sit Throughs, Reverse Sit ups, American Hammers, Side Straddle Hops
Run a lap
Circle of Trust
Namarama was dedicated to our Newly “Respected Brother, Wolverine!, Happy 50th Birthday!
F3 Nation will be starting the Give2Give Drive in October. The Give2Give drive will help The F3 Foundation provide tools, resources, and opportunities to help F3 accelerating their endeavors to serve their communities and to promote the brotherhood of F3 men. More details can be found on our websites.
Saturday, we will be have a Birthday VQ Beatdown by Wolverine. The Location will be at the main pavilion on Siesta Key beach, as before. Celebrate his Birthday beatdown with 5 Q’s and 5 decades of workouts.
- Banjo’s Dad for getting out of the Hospital and recovering from various medical issues, including Covid.
- Snapshot will become a Grandfather again soon
- Banjo’s dad, as well as Banjo, for having patience as they grow older,
- Snapshot for his daughter with their new arrival next month
- Medical Specialist, law enforcement, teachers, The Military, , first responders, and pax who are facing challenges within their own lives and watch over our Nation as we move forward in this time of uncertainty
“We short people have a great perspective on life; we are always looking up”
“be 1% better than you were yesterday”
Blessed to be a part of the Brotherhood of F3 Suncoast -Lancelot