Weather: 58 degrees / Humidity: LOW
7:00 – 5 core principles and disclaimers were shared.
- Mozy from the pavilion to the basketball courts “the long way.”
Beatdown: Set to a “Best of” playlist from all previous Q’s
An EMOM AMRAP mixed with a quarter-mile run every 6 minutes. EMOM exercises consisted of:
- Rope Slam(s)
- Perfect ‘Merkins
- Crunchy Frogs
- Jump Rope
- Pickle Pointers
- Slam Ball
- Imperial Walker / Hill Billy Walker
- American Hammers w/ Medicine Ball
- Box Cutters / Freddy Mercury
- King Arthurs (Flaco named these during a Tuesday Bad Clown)
- Al Gore
- Kettle Swings
- Bicep Curls
- Squat & Press
- Ball Pass w/ Squats
Ended at 8:00
Summary: During the quarter mile, Airwolf was initially the PAX to beat… but was eventually overcome by Holy Hops. Big Mac couldn’t help himself and used the mace in a… less conventional fashion… Lobstaah was suckin’ wind and told me next time I ask if he’s coming, he’ll be sure to check the Q schedule… Usher found creative ways to be first, not last… Click Bait made it out for a second consecutive Saturday! YoYo Ma discovered I have an eclectic taste in music. Spartan wore a hat that made it very hard to see him. Jimmy Dean pointed out how hard it was to find Spartan in the gloom due to his hat. Kaminski jumped rope like a boss. Bing may have questioned whether he should have rucked BEFORE the beatdown… and me? I had a BLAST hosting this morning. So thankful for F3 !!
- WildPax: November 17th-19th
Praises: Kaminski’s daughter is engaged AND he celebrated his 34th wedding anniversary.
- Kaminski’s mother is dealing with some serious health issues and needs prayers.