Weather: Mid 50’s
5:15a struck and the pax were eager to hear the plan…well, at least the direction in which we were going to run. Many are in the midst or training for an upcoming race and have different pace requirements, but all head in the same direction. Today, it was Waterlefe day. We headed up over the bridge, through the dark woods and found a cottage with three little pigs…..wait, wrong story. But yes, through the dark section and off to the turnaround point. Goob and Spinal Tab joined YHC with a pace prescribed by Dr. Hal Higdon. The remainder of the pax found one another’s company too enjoyable to break apart.
The pax returned back to the startex for a solid round of COT.
- Sign up for the Superhero 5k
- Men’s night at Bayside 2/3
- Crabs extended family traveling
- JR and his doctor appointment
- YHC’s daughter and her happy place in life with college
- Posh’s FILs health
- Mental states of mind
- Spinal Taps M battling RA
- Great conversations with M’s and getting on the same page for future planning
- Anger Management control
It is always an honor and pleasure to share life with these men….Thank you God for this great gift.