At 5:14am, Goob noticed two downrangers at the site: one being a semi-regular in Mulch and the other was Breaststroke. At 5:15, post introductions, Goob recited the 5 core principles, and away we went. The warmup commenced immediately with 10 SSH IC, 10 Windmills IC (and delivered painfully slow as Goob was having a back issue), 10 Michael Phelps, arm circles OYO, and finally 10 Imperial Walkers IC.
Promptly the PAX transitioned into pairs as the beating of the day called for a Dora. 300 of each exercise would be performed by one partner whilst the other ran to the corner of the Target (under the CVS pharmacy sign). That small fact caused a couple of groans in the group. The good news: 300 merkins, 300 Adirondack chair tricep dips, 300 total dead bugs (150 on each leg) and 200 Carolina Dry Docks. Quite certain that all involved had a chest that was shot, arms that no longer functioned, and lungs that were burning, Goob circled the PAX up for the final two minutes. He conducted a downward dog and child’s pose stretching session to allow the sweat to really begin AND to selfishly stretch his own back. I believe it was Condenser whom stated it was a swimming pool outside. With a dew point of 75 and the humidity at 97%, he was accurate.
- Visible Men’s Academy opportunity to serve with Brutus and others July 18-20
- Laps for Life
- Walk to End Alzheimer’s led by Manziel on October 29 at NBP
- traveling PAX
- Snapshot’s mother-in-law unknown illness (sudden loss of consciousness multiple times)
- Mrs. Doubtfire
- All PAX with health issues currently
- Goob’s mother-in-law moved in while father-in-law gets settled at new ALF
Always an honor men,