Dark, dark, moonless, 84 and humid like Florida only knows. Welcome to a Chilipepper beatdown. Broke out the head lamp and disclosures were presented.
- Open to all Men
- Held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Peer led
- End with Circle of Trust
Iron Pax inevitably is coming up in September… we need to train for the expected and prepare for the unexpected!
To warm things up we Mosied to the bridge doing buck kickers, high knees, carioca left then right. We lined up on the bridge and did
- Strawberry Pickers, 10 IC
- Deep squats with feet up on the rail and holding upper rail with hands 10 IC Same but on one leg, 10 IC, 10 IC on the other leg
- Decline Merkins, 10 IC
- Indian Run back to the Echo Chamber
Monday, keep it simple.. Killer B’s
- Broad jump to Free Throw, 10 burpees, 10 Bonnie Blairs (jumping lunges, count each leg), 10 BigBoi SitUps
- Broad jump to Half Court, 10 burpees, 10 Bonnie Blairs, 10 BigBoi SitUps
- Broad jump to Free Throw, 10 burpees, 10 Bonnie Blairs, 10 BigBoi SitUps
- Broad jump to Goal, 10 burpees, 10 Bonnie Blairs, 10 BigBoi SitUps
- Bear crawl back to “Starting Line”
So I encouraged a few, yelled at a few others (in love I promise) and we all pushed ourselves and got really moist.
- Q-Source Discussion Wed 6:30. Topic M
- Saturday 31, 8:30 Garbage Pickup along 70
- 10 Year Anniversary 10/10/21
- Fireball’s M and acceleration!
- Jessica, recovery.
- Brutus mom mini stroke, recovery and tests
- Lancelot, Stress Fracture recovery.
- Stagecoach job search
- Injured pax
- Military, First Responders!