Weather- summer muggy but dodged the thunder and lightning and rain. So we got to run.
At 5:14am and change, Goob started laying out the plan of the day. As is customary for a Goob led path, the bridge would come into play. We would run the figure 8, attack 1 segment if you felt you had it in you, and then return for 1 bridge repeat. The PAX set out and various stories were relayed- none more troubling than a GI doctor (meaning he should know better) that require 4 double cheeseburgers, 2 large fries, and a Diet Coke to absorb his genius. If the order itself isn’t disturbing enough, then this will be. The doctor does not proceed to eat any of those 4 double cheeseburgers. Rather, he will save them for a few days. Instead, he will go place them in his refrigerator and remove 2 days old, cold, McDonald’s pink slime to graze on in front of you for your viewing pleasure. Vomit.
Anyhoo, Spinal Tap had already run 4 miles so he ran 10 today. Everyone else ran between 5-6. Great job to all.
- Men’s Night March 25th at Bayside
- Gator Wilderness Run sometime in mid-April
- Sup-N-Run 5K April 30th at NBP
- TRI on May 1st
- Praises that Crabcakes mother-in-law’s surgery went well and now needs prayers as she needs to move into an ALF
- Praises that Enron’s son is doing really well right now
- Praises that Yamaha’s shoulder is healing well
- Praises for Spinal Tap’s brother is doing much better in school with adjusted class load and perspective from Spinal Tap
- Praises for Shamwow’s platelet levels stabilizing and prayers moving forward
- Prayers for Barton’s broken foot
Always a joy fellas.