Cool 74 or so, 90+ humidity. Chilipepper is back after just over a week recovery, wanting to give back to the PAX. 5:15 rolled around, disclosures, FNGs were welcomed. 5 Core Principles were reviewed.
2. Open to all Men
3. Held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
4. Peer led
5. End with Circle of Trust
Mozy was initiated around the parking lot. Nur, Nur High Knees, Nur Butt Kickers, followed by side shuffles.
AMRAP on a TABATA timer.. 60 seconds on, 15 off for the transition circuit training.
1. Bear Complex (SandBag)
2. Block Push (2 Blocks)
3. Battle Ropes (Rope)
4. Hamer Curls (1 block and towel)
5. Man Makers (1 block)
6. Bent Over Row (1 block)
7. Side Bend (Bucket and Pavers)
8. Merkin, Extra Wide Merkin, Merkin
At 5:55 we stopped and Maui, Dr. Feelgood and Gamecock led the PAX in a Cadence Exercise. SSH, Moroccan Nightclub with a Clap, and LBCs.
- WildPax in Dec 2-4
- 10 Year anniversary on 10.10.2021
- Operation JUBILEE July 10
- Stagecoach’s friend Jay, continued recovery
- Stagecoach’s Job Search
- Mr Cleans recovery
- No more Tampons for Chilipepper