Weather: 60 and heavy fog, on the north side of the bridge.
5:14 hit, and in typical Ft Hamer fashion – the pax had some plans of their own due to training plans, or mean coaches. The route was announced as Waterlefe – Crabcakes was running ‘hills’ and Trane/Freon where off with their rucks to get in 3 miles at just under 15 min pace.
The pax pushed each other, and all got better because of it.
- Gator wilderness run – 4/22
- St. Anthony Tri – 4/30
- Sup n Run
- Mysterio 2.0 – 5/20
- Trane’s mother and her medical challenges/battles
- Pincher’s M – praise for her improvements as of late
- Prayers for Betamax and his family after their accident
- Prayers for Spinal Taps patient with some rough medical news
It is always an honor to run with this great group of men. Keep accelerating brothers!