5:13 am arrived and Goob was the substitute teacher today. After the grumbling PAX gathered enough fortitude to peel themselves out of their cars simultaneous to Lancelot and Defib’s emergence from their pre-run, we decided to start the run; some in “space suits” as Crabcakes suggested and others nearly naked to prove Spinal Tap wrong. At 5:15, we were running, despite the 59 degree temp.
Intent on going a sub 8 pace, Lancelot was the early leader of the pack. The rest of us hung back and began solving the world’s problems. At Bing corner, Defib decided striders were in order. Striders commenced, picked up the overall pace of the group a touch, and we all finished the loop without incident.
- Wild Pax, Dec 3-5
- Alzheimer’s Walk/Run/Ruck this Saturday, Nov 21
- Sniper’s food drive- bring non-perishables tomorrow to Benderson
- Rowdy/Wilson jumbalaya fundraiser
- Posh and his family in the UK
- First responders and leaders
- The country post-election turmoil
Gentlemen, it was a pleasure with fun had by all. See you in the gloom