I was worried this would be a solo beatdown for the Chili. But low and behold brave Pax rolled in to HH. F3 5 Core principles were reviewed, warnings were provided. Pax with injuries were told to modify.
Mozy, Butt Kickers, High Knees, Side Shuffle. We then circled up and did Strawberry Pickers, Michel Phelps and some stretches. Each pax then picked a 25 or 35 lb weight and taking from a Gobler inspired beatdown a few years ago.. 5 rounds of the following:
10 Kettle Bell Swings
10 Reps of exercise
15 Reps of exercise
25 Reps of exercise
50 Reps of exercise
300 m run
Round 1 Hand Release Merkin
Round 2 Squats
Round 3 Rows
Round 4 Rowers (Vup with Legs bent)
Round 5 Over Head Pres
- 9/11 NBP, parking at Dillards @ 8:00 workout starts at 8:46 am
- 10 year on 10/10/21
- WildPax Dec 2 – 4, limited spaces sign up now!
- IronPax Week 0 drops Sunday. Sign up!
- 2nd F Dinner tomorrow at the Parrot on SR70
- RoadSide Cleanup postponed
- Olympus friend Rina and her 2 kids after their fathers passing due to Covid.
- Muggsy’s fiends Kennedy and Andy finding their way
- Crabcakes family
- Quick Draw, Condenser, Goob and all those fighting Covid
- Healing for Olympus
- Our Country, First Responders, Teachers and students.