Great morning as there was a slight chill in the air with a great breeze. The Pax gathered and Crabcakes declared he was doing ‘his own thing’ this morning. In F3 fashion, we did not allow this to happen. He needed 3 miles and was going to just run one of the big figure 8 loops. The entire pax joined him for his loop, and we continued on with more miles once he headed back to the startex. Pace was pretty even for all, and then gradually picked up over the last two miles with Goob getting in some sprints. Great fellowship, great conversation, and even the fear of a massive gator awaiting us in the road, ending up only being a palm prawn in the road.
- Ragnar this weekend
- VMA Clean up this weekend
- Olympus hosting family for the next month.
- Goob’s safe travels praises and prayers for his Grandmother and FIL
- Enron – bad habits forming while traveling and bad beds, leaving long term effects on his body…and mind.
- Pokey and his job search
- ShamWow and good results and being able to get back after it
- Becca and her pending college decisions
- For Brutus’ M and her struggles
- And for those running Ragnar this weekend
Always an honor to join these great men in the gloom.