5:15a hit, Lancelot shared the core principles and welcomed our guest Woodrider from Chattanooga and the ruckers split off for our rucking fun. After a mosi over to the parking lot near Dunkin, it was time for COP:
- Rows x10 IC
- Squats x10 IC
- Overhead Press x10 IC
- Lunges x10 IC
It was time for the Thang which included two rounds of Catch Me If You can. Partner up. Partner 1 does the exercise while Partner 2 briskly walks with both rucks in tow. Once the exercise is complete, partner 1 runs to Partner two and takes the ruck. While the exchange happens, both partners perform an exercise together with their own ruck. 1 set equals both partners doing the exercises 4x.
- 10x Squats on exchange/10x Big Boy Situps
- 10x Merkins on exchange/10x Burpees
The sets were completed with just enough time to mosi back to the startex and a quick round of mary/ab-lab that included LBCs/Ruck extended, Flutter Kicks/Ruck extended, Swipers w ruck on stomach.
6a hit and it was time to join the bootcampers in COT.
- Wildpax this weekend
- Salvation Army gathering with Old Spice kits being purchased – see slack
- Cat5 Glow Run on 12/8 – even if you are not registered to run – SHOW UP
- Traveling pax
- YHC 2.0’s response on a delayed response on her audition
Always an honor to lead this great group of men.