Weather: yes, it felt cool.
5:15 hit, the Ruckers mosied over to Pincher’s car, and YHC asked the bootcampers to recite the F3 Mission Statement. While what was shared was close, it was not in fact correct, so 5 burpees. No one else volunteered to try, so YHC stated the following:
Plant, Grow and Serve small workouts groups for men, for the invigoration of male community leadership
After sharing the disclaimer and 5 core principles, it was time for our mosey which was a pre-cursor for the designated route for the workout. COT included:
- SSH x20 IC
- Windmills x10 IC
- Low Slow Squats x10 IC
- Wheezy Jefferson x10 IC
- LBCs x10 IC
- Nahktar N’Dye’s x10 IC
It was time for the Thang. Partner up. Partner 1 does the first exercise on the board of pain while Partner 2 runs, rifle carry style with the paver stone around the mosey route. Stop 1 for 20 bicep curls, stop 2 for 20 tricep curls. Once Partner 2 returns, flip flop with partner 1. Continue down the list until time runs out. Board of pain includes the following
- Bonnie Blair/Apollo Ohno
- Carolina Dry Docks
- Low Slow Squats
- American Hammers
- Overhead Claps
- Big Boy Situps
- Monkey Humpers
Due to time constraints, the pax made it to #6 and used the following 2-minutes for big boy situps till the bell rang.
As always – the pax pushed one another, acted like we were at adult recess, and held each other accountable throughout the entire beatdown.
Having the pax held Accountable for not knowing the mission statement is a form of enforcing a standard with consequences. Will this happen again? One would hope not.
- Welcome Sparkler, Props. brother who has moved to the area to plant a church
- WildPax – register now
- Mobile Shower maintenance project – at Adventure Park after the beatdown
- Volunteers need to help Sir Wallace’s friend load a pod on Friday afternoon
- Continued prayers for Condenser and his family
- Praise for Condenser and his willingness to reach out for support when needed
- Prayers for Trump and his travels
- Prayers for all pax unable to post this morning
- Prayers for Sonic Boom and his M starting a foundation to support the families of veterans suffering from PTSD
- For all other spoken and unspoken prayers
It is always an honor and privilege to lead a group of truly high impact men!