Welcome to our DR Guests:
- Grasshopper – F3 Tallahassee (with FNG in tow)
- Elway – F3 Naperville
- Puddin – F3 Davidson, NC
The plan was shared on slack, but a String of Pearls beatdown wasn’t in the cards with the amount of Black Friday traffic seeing our AO is so close to Best Buy and a few other establishments of greed…
Disclaimer, mission statement and core principles were shared, especially with an FNG present….and the mosey began. Even with just one lap around the turf field, we encountered more vehicles than we have had since opening this AO. Butt Kickers, High Knees and Karoake were called and we returned to the safe haven of the turf for the COP:
- SSH x25 IC
- LBCs x10 IC
- Pickle Pointers…oh wait, there is a random professional photographer that has appeared – MODIFY to Merkins IC x10
- Mountain Climbers x10 IC
- Peter Parkers x10 IC
So yeah, we have no idea who the photographer and his assistant was, but Sir Wallace engaged in a conversation with him and Usher presented him an EH card. Clearly out for a story about Black Friday shopping, but became interested as to why a group of guys are UP SO EARLY WORKING OUT – his words.
Time for the Thang:
- Burpees x5 at every Corner
- Overhead Claps x10
- Merkins x15
- Big Boy Situps x20
- Squats x25
- Starting with the first round burpees at each corner. Second round – Burpees + Overhead Claps, all the way until we have completed the full set of BOMBS. Mode of transportation was Bear Crawl on the short side – RUN on long sides.
Clock struck at 6a and we met back in the middle for COT.
Welcome to Inspector Gadget – a home inspector who lives locally and used to work with Grasshopper at Wallgreens. He wasn’t able to come up with anything to juicy, and Grasshopper didn’t have any bad stories to share, so we went with Inspector Gadget.
- Salvation Army gathering – 12/14. Sign up and donate through Ripken
- Ragnar Runners needed – Even if you don’t know how to run – get with Fireball
- Prayers for all those shopping on Black Friday
- Prayers for Condenser and his 2.0 Fischer
- First Responders
- and all the Pax traveling
Always an honor to lead such a great group of men.