There seem to be six core F3 principles here on the Suncoast:
- Free of charge
- Open to all men
- Held outdoors, rain or shine
- Led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion
- End with a Circle of Trust
- At least 50% of the PAX at every workout must be from Ohio
That last rule was broken today, as the Ohio crew snoozed between the Browns victory last night and the National Title game tonight.
The PAX that did show were full of energy. Stagecoach and Lobstaah are all-in on the MABA challenge and were adding to their totals before and after the workout.
We started with a warm-up on the basketball court:
- High knees up the court
- 4 High-knees then 2 merkins. Repeat down the court
- Butt kickers up the court
- 4 butt kickers, 2 LBCs Repeat down the court
- The world’s best stretch up and down the court
We then moved to doing a 4×4 exercise at each corner of the court, then a 5th round over by the baseball diamond:
- 4 hand-release merkins, then 4 uppercuts
- 4 leg raises and 4 Bobby Hurleys
Then it was a 4×4 exercise up-and-down the court:
- 4 in-out scissors, then 4 plank jacks
- 4 A-skips, then 4 big boy sit-ups
- 4 rope skips, then 4 Speed Skaters
- 4 side-scissors, then 4 burpees
Not only did Stagecoach and Lobstaah suggest that last round of burpees, but they continued doing more after 6.00. They have been well and truly Chilipeppered.