I am so glad the Posh texted me the night before to “remind” me I was the Q today..that said, I had plenty of time to get a helluva beatdown put together.
Started, as always, with the 5 F3 Core Principles. We did the warmup, SSH, seal jacks, toy soldiers, bird feeders, imperial walkers, some new exercises I came up with for spine mobility (ask the pax present about these ones…) and mosi with some typically A-skip, B-Skip, ner.
Stations (5 exercises, 1 min each)
- Short swim, salsa dips, CDD, mountain climbers, Long swim
- 10 burpees, run a lap
- Push the rock, single-leg triceps dips, speed skaters, Freddie Mercuries, Open/close arms and legs
- 10 squat jumps, run a lap
- w/w superior, Half squat position (jump between wide and narrow stance), jump to plank and back to half squat position, 3 Merkins/10 mountain climbers, Moroccan night clubs, w/w inferior.
- 10 jump lunges
- Up/down arms legs, Cross hold, R lunge to knee drive; L lunge to knee drive, supermans (back extensions)
- 10 speed skaters
All that in 45 min as we finished right at 6am.
Announcements: Outlaw run tonight, 5 k on Saturday.
Praises/Praires: Mr Clean recovery, all pax injured and in sad clown sydrome.